Similar items in stock
- from $14.00
- from $8.54
Fruit of the Loom - 3-Pack Racerback Sport Bras,Style 95089
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Wear the comfortable Fruit of the Loom Racerback Sport Bras, Style 95089 while you exercise or are lounging around. This bra features a two-ply stretch cotton and a task-style racerback. It's pullover style and is a full coverage crop top. The tagless design prevents your skin from being irritated by a scratchy tag. You can wear this bra by itself or wear casual and comfortable clothes over it. The Fruit of the Loom Racerback Sport Bras, Style 95089 comes in a package of three bras. Packages are available in two assorted options including one black, one white and one red bra or one black, one white and one light pink bra.
Fruit of the Loom Racerback Sport Bras, Style 95089:
- Two-ply stretch cotton
- Task-style racerback
- Full coverage crop top
- Pullover style
- Tagless design prevents your skin form being irritated by a scratchy tag
- Wear by itself or wear with casual and comfortable clothes over it
- Fruit of the Loom Sport Bras comes in a package of three bras
- Packages are available in two assorted color options including one black, one white and one red bra, or one black, one white and one pink bra
- Fruit of the Loom Sport Bras Style #: 95089
- Sport Bra Pack of 3 is imported
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD WITH LIKE COLORS.USE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED.TUMBLE DRY LOW. REMOVE PROMPTLY. LOW IRON WHEN NEEDED.
Explore this item
|Color:||Assorted , Black|
|Fabric Content:||95% cotton/5% lycra ?????????????????? spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Brand:||Fruit of the Loom|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.40 x 11.75 x 9.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I had to go a size bigger or even 2 sizes bigger in order to get a comfortable fit. i dont dry mine in a dryer so i wouldnt know if it will shrink. I am a d size and it gives me alot of support.by enjoyer1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would buy at least one size larger. One great thing, you can return it and get another size if it doesn't fit :)by MillPeko11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 38D and it fits great and not too tight Perfect support for walking. Does not shrinkby Teralexis10/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's supposed to be snug, it's a sports bra. That being said, if you're a true 38D/DD (I got measured because every time I measured myself it came up different), these should be enough support to prevent pain and damage. They do for me, anyway, and are much more comfortable and breathable than a standard bra. I wear these during taekwondo, running, treadmill, stairs... during hot weather, I wear them as pajamas. :) They really are pretty nice, as long as you wash them regularly and hang-dry them so the elastic doesn't wear out too fast.by Atleast4characterslon10/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its best to up size im a 36c and i bought a 38 and fits find not tight at allby ashina8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im a 34D, so I ordered a 34 and it fits great. It's a little tight but it's the kind of tight that sports bras are suppose to be. It gives lots of support and no it doesn't shrink.by MooreCheer8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, itz lil bit tight.by Deeetroit4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear 34B in Bra and got 34 its fits just fine, with D cup it might be tighter.by lko1234/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it should fit a 38D. I'd say moderate support, sports bras are never as supportive or confining as regular bras on large breasted women. I don't put mine in the drier, so not sure if they'd shrink if you did.by Justmoiu4/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a 38D, it fits perfectly, no shrinkage that I have noticed, i workout everyday. I don't like loose sports bras bcuz it can hurt my girls while I'm jus jumpin up and down..u need something like this that is a lil snug but not diggin into ur back fat and so forth..I highly recommend this product. I ordered two sets :)by indiancat34/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Underneath the picture there is a front view picture, click on that and you will see the front view.by CommunityAnswer6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not the one, it has absolutely no support, no lines in front for separation and a round shape in front. No puckering or pleating, no v shape in front.by JW59006/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It sounds like what you've had before, the front are rounded. I also buy the 3 packs which come in gray, black, white, and the last one had a red and black (weird). No pucker of pleat in front.by Jannelee6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's round in the front, no pleatingby JTW305/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?