Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$37.86 Was $44.22Save $6.36
Fruit Fresh: Protector Produce, 5 Oz
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$12.53 List price $14.85Save $2.32
- $2.48 Was $2.68Save $0.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Dextrose, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Silicone Dioxide (Anti-Caking). Contains No Sulfites.
Instructions: Fresh produce: sprinkle 1/2 tsp. Fruit fresh on 1 cup Of sliced fruit orvegetable And toss. Fruit tray & salad: mix 2 tsp. Fruit fresh in 3 tbswater And toss with up To 1 qt. Sliced fruit or vegetables. Serveimmediately. Or, cover And refrigerate; serve.
Explore this item
|Size:||5 oz net weight|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1007682|
|Features:||Protects From browning up To 8 hours , Excellent source Of vitamin c , No artificial flavors or colors , Only 5 calories per serving|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.25 x 2.25 x 5.25 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We recommend that you use 1 Tbsp. of Fruit-Fresh Produce Protector to 1 c. sugar for every 4 c. fruit you are freezing.by BallFreshPreserving3/23/2016Written by a verified representative from BallFreshPreservingWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?