About this item
Help protect your pet with Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens 8 Weeks or Older. Research demonstrates that Frontline for cats kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae for up to six weeks. When used monthly, this medication completely breaks the flea cycle and controls tick and chewing lice infestations. This 6-pack of Frontline Plus for cats is fast acting and waterproof.
Frontline Plus Flea, Tick and Lice Control for Cats and Kittens 8 Weeks or Older, 6-Count:
- Frontline flea and tick for cats, 6-count
- Fast acting
- Completely breaks the flea cycle
- Controls tick and chewing lice infestations
- Suitable for use only on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 4.5 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you look at the package, in the upper right corner, and on the flap that opens the box you will see the amount you purchased...3, 6, 12 and etc. If you use one vial per month on the cat that is the guideline for how many you purchased.by Gracie19372/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Three months of one application per month should get things under control for a normal infestation.by avocado7610/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 count = 6 treatmentsby Jennerby4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why is the cat product so much more expensive than the dog product when the ingredient ratios are the same and the dosages are smaller?
- I am not sure, but my guess would be that the price is based more on the method of packaging being the same, coupled with maybe more dog owners purchasing the product than cat owners.by avocado765/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- The company says no, but don't buy it and waste your money. It just don't work even after months of use. Buy the pill kind of flea treatment instead. They work within an hour.by acurbrider4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?