12,000 BTU Frigidaire Vertical Window Air Conditioner
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Frigidaire's 12,000 BTUH Slider/Casement room air conditioner is a convenient source of cooling in rooms up to 640 square feet where installation options are limited. An easy-mount window mounting kit is included. This unit has electronic controls with a full function remote. The antimicrobial filter reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a comfortable environment. LVC Technology (Low Voltage Compensation) ensures proper operation of the unit when voltage fluctuates.
- 12,000 BTU cooling capacity with 3 fan speeds
- Cools room sizes up to 640 sq. ft.
- 4-way air direction control
- Antimicrobial mesh air filtration; slide out filter access
- Electronic controls with full function remote
- LVC Technology (Low Voltage Compensation)
- Easy mount window mounting kit included
- Maximum wall thickness: 8.5''
- Minimum window width: 15.5''
- Min/Max window height: 21.5''/40''
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||108.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.5 x 14.2 x 20.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If I remember correctly, It is a 9.5 EERby SmartShoppersOfKaty5/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since this product is designed for either casement or slider type windows, the installation kit should include material to fill in the space above the airconditioner. The Max is determined by the largest window hight that the kit will allow. If your window is higher than this and you have another means to install the unit and seal off the window, it should work fine.by Baldak6/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why does the minimum window opening have to be 15.5" wide when the unit dimension is 14.2" wide. My window opening is 15" wide would this unit work?
- The plastic framework and insulation material account for the additional space. If you are good at fabrication you can make it work.by waryone7/5/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?