Customers also viewed these products
- $379.99 Was $512.99Save $133.00
- $269.99 Was $389.00Save $119.01
- $229.00 Was $234.03Save $5.03
- $77.99 List price $86.89Save $8.90
- $571.91 List price $719.99Save $148.08
- Rollback$293.99 Was $352.86Save $58.87
Frigidaire FFRH0822Q1 8,000-BTU 115V Compact Slide-Out Chassis Air Conditioner/Heat Pump with Full-Function Remote Control
Check out these related products
- from $4,284.21
- $1,009.57 Was $1234.04Save $224.47
- from $8,455.96
- $379.99 List price $449.99Save $70.00
- $523.78 Was $534.88Save $11.10
- $598.89 Was $678.82Save $79.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Frigidaire 8,000 BTU 115V Compact Slide-Out Chassis Air Conditioner/Heat Pump with Full-Function Remote Control, FFRH0822Q1:
- Compact air conditioner/heat pump with slide-out chassis offers window or wall installation
- Window mounting kit included (Pleated Quick-Mount adjusts the unit to fit your window)
- Frigidaire air conditioner/heat pump with full-function remote control uses standard 115-volt electrical outlet
- For rooms up to 350 sq ft with dehumidification up to 1.5 pints per hour
- 8,000 BTU cooling capacity/7,000 BTU heat pump/3,500 BTU supplemental heating capacity
- Ready-select electronic controls allow you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Full-function remote control with heat
- Low power start-up conserves energy and saves you money
- Quiet operation keeps you comfortable without keeping you awake
- Effortless temperature control maintains preset room temperature so you will remain at your comfort level
- Effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored
- 8-way comfort control design allows you to easily control the direction of the air wherever the unit is mounted
- 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds and 1 heat speed
- 24-hour on/off timer on the FFRH0822Q1 Frigidaire 8,000 BTU Air Conditioner keeps the room comfortable on your schedule
- Auto cool mode allows the fan to adjust speeds as the room temperature changes
- Energy saver mode conserves energy and saves you money on the FFRH0822Q1 Frigidaire 8,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Antibacterial mesh filter with tilt-out filter access and check filter alert
- Eco-friendly R410A refrigerant in this 115V compact slide out chassis air conditioner
- Extra-long 6.5' three-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- Window dimensions: 16.5" minimum height, 26.9" minimum/36" maximum width
- Wall cut-out dimensions: 16.1" height, 23.2" width, 6.1" maximum wall thickness
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $73
|BTU:||8,000 , 3,500|
|Maximum Room Size:||sq ft sq ft|
|Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Features:||Auto Cool , 24 Hour Timer , Easy Access Filter , Remote Control , Multi-Directional Air Control , Sleep Setting , Automatic Shutoff , Digital or Electronic Controls , Energy Saving Setting , Adjustable Thermostat|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FFRH0822Q1|
|Number of Speeds:||3.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby HopesHaven8/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this does include the slider seals.by CommunityAnswer6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item has an estimated yearly energy cost of $74.00 and has a 9.8 for it's energy efficiency ratio.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?