Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
The FRA12EZU2 Frigidaire 12,000-BTU Window Air Conditioner is perfect for rooms up to 640 sq ft. In addition to cooling, this versatile unit also offers supplemental heat capability, providing you with an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45 degrees Fahrenheit. This Frigidaire 12,000-BTU air conditioner with supplemental 11,000-BTU heat pump quickly cools the room on hot days and its quiet operation keeps you comfortable without keeping you awake. Features include electronic controls, temperature sensing remote control, 8-way air direction control and multiple speeds. Plus, the antibacterial mesh filter with clean filter alert reduces bacteria, room odors and airborne particles creating a comfortable environment. The RA12EZU2 Frigidaire 12,000-BTU Window Air Conditioner requires a special 230V electrical outlet and will not operate with a standard 115V household socket.
Frigidaire FRA12EZU2 12,000-BTU 230V Room Window Air Conditioner with Supplemental 11,000-BTU Heat Pump:
- Standard window-mounted installation
- Special 230V electrical outlet required for the FRA12EZU2 Frigidaire 12,000-BTU Window Air Conditioner (Unit will not work with a standard 115V outlet)
- 12,000 BTU cooling capacity / 11,000 BTU supplemental heating capacity
- Supplemental heat pump on window-mounted air conditioner provides an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45 F
- Cools rooms up to 640 sq ft with up to 2 pints per hour dehumidification
- Ready-select electronic controls on this Frigidaire 12,000-BTU air conditioner with supplemental 11,000-BTU heat pump allows you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Effortless temperature sensing remote control allows you to see, set and maintain room temperature from across the room
- Low power start-up conserves energy and saves you money
- Quiet operation on window-mounted air conditioner keeps you comfortable without keeping you awake
- Effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored
- 8-way comfort control design allows you to easily control the direction of the air wherever the unit is mounted
- 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds and 3 heat speeds
- 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Auto cool mode allows the fan to adjust speeds as the room temperature changes
- Energy saver mode conserves energy and saves you money
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Tilt-out antibacterial mesh filter with clean filter alert reduces bacteria, room odors and airborne particles
- Extra long 6 ft. three-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- Easy to use installation kit included (Pleated Quick Mount adjusts the unit to fit your window)
- Minimum window height: 16.5"
- Min. / Max. window width: 26.88" / 36"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||93.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.3 x 22.6 x 15.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The model ends w/ a 2 so that means it's 220 when it ends w/ a 1 it's a 110! I would recommend 1 w/ Energy Star rating!by Annie537/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It varies from unit to unit, but for this particular one it is 220.by Scroton12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whensever a Model number ends w/ a 2 it's 220 same as 1 is 110by Annie537/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?