About this item
The Frigidaire 12,000 BTU 115V Compact Air Conditioner, FRA122CV1, is perfect for rooms up to 640 sq ft. It quickly cools a room on hot days and quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake. This Frigidaire air conditioner features mechanical rotary controls and eight-way directional control. The antibacterial mesh filter with tilt-out access reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a cool, comfortable environment. Low power start-up conserves energy, while the effortless restart on the Frigidaire 12,000 BTU 115V Compact Air Conditioner, FRA122CV1, automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored.
Frigidaire 12,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner with Mechanical Controls, FRA122CV1:
- Mechanical rotary controls
- Low power start-up conserves energy and saves you money
- Quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake
- Effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored
- 8-way comfort control design
- Easily control the direction of the air wherever the unit is mounted
- Window mounted air conditioner with mechanical controls has 3 cool speeds and 3 fan speeds
- Antibacterial mesh filter with tilt-out access
- Reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a cool, comfortable environment
- Eco-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Extra long 6.5-foot 3-prong power cord
- Easy-to-use installation kit included (pleated quick mount adjusts your unit to fit your window)
- Frigidaire air conditioner minimum window height: 15.5"
- Window width dimensions: 23" minimum/36" maximum
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||74.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.6 x 19.0 x 14.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not digital. You have to actually turn the knobs for fan speed and cooling strength. I think mechanical is better. You dont get a remote control but less problems.by nella68736/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It means you have to get up and change the fan or tempature yourself, there is no remote.by nettiea6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mechanical is opposed to automatic. It means you do it yourself.by CommunityAnswer9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by TinaN7776/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this unit is one piece and ready to install.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?