About this item
Take litter box freshness to the extreme with Fresh Step Odor Control Scoopable Litter.
Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Scoopable Cat Litter protects against even the worst litter box odors. Featuring CarbonPLUS technology for extreme odors, this strong formula arms you with three lines of defense: It neutralizes extreme odors, inhibits bacterial odors and eliminates odors all the time. Plus the high quality clumping clay makes scooping away messes fast and easy while leaving behind virtually no smelly crumbles.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.69 x 11.31 x 12.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For one cat...........I would think it would last about 3 to 4 weeks in this weight. I have more than one cat and so I cannot be 100% positive. But it will last a long time with only one cat. Also the dust will be much less with only one cat. I honestly believe you'll be very pleased with the product as well as the number of weeks you have before needing to repurchase.by marienj505/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7- 10 days without removing the #2by WallyBB111/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Jessica, that is a very difficult question to answer. It depends upon your cat, its age, size, how much it eats and drinks. Fresh Step is a good product and I prefer it over others I have tried. My suggestion would be to buy the largest quantity you can when you see it on sale. I shop around and when I can find 38 lbs or 42 lbs and it equals between $.50 to $.99 cents a pound, depending upon the type you like, I consider this a good buy. I buy as much as I can and keep it stored. I hope this helps with your question.by Catloverx59/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i buy the 2 pack ergo 38 lbs total and it lasts me over 2 months.by negritail8/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 4 medium sized cats and after 2 weeks of use I have used 19# of this product. I figure I'll be buying 38#' every 4 weeks. Your usage rate will be about 38#' every 16 weeks.by Happyface717/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I scoop my cat's litter every other day and usually change it out every 2 weeks. A 38 lb box can last up to a month and a half to two months.by Taliessa6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With only one cat it should last a good long while. I scoop mine out daily, placing the clumps in a used dry cat food zipper bag. I wait until it gets down low , then after scooping I pour some extra into the litter box to keep it about half full. You can smell the wonderful odor when you are scooping out the clumps, so you can tell you don't have to throw it all away. Use your judgement on determining when to throw out all of the litter and start over. Most of the time you just scoop and add extra scented litter when it seems to be low. Let your nose tell you when. If you are still smelling that wonderful scented odor that come with the litter, I would not throw it all out, I would just keep adding to keep the litter box half full.by ccenterprises75/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 3 full grown cats and I probably go through two to two and a half boxes per month. But I also am fanatical about keeping them clean and fresh smelling.by Mc168sMom5/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?