About this item
Size California King
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Before I order, I would like to know if this bed skirt has splits at the bottom on each end to accomodate bed posts? Thank you
- Yes, I purchased the bedskirt and it does have split corners to accomodate bed posts. I was very happy with the overall look of this product.by Tekkersmom6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. They split but there's some space where they overlap, so that you don't see the split. It works very well on my bed, which has a footboard, and I'm sure it will work well with bedposts, as well.by Alice12477/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. It fits nicely around the foot board posts. Looks good.by jmfdoglover7/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has split corners.by Tekkersmom9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Rather than being rounded, the corners split and overlap. It works well on my bed, and looks lovely.by Alice124710/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not at home to measure, but the dimensions were bigger than a full mattress. I had to pin up some of the ruffle so that it wouldn't drag on the floor. The 18" length was perfect, it was the part under the mattress that was bigger than it needed to be. Hope this helps!by Tekkersmom6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?