Allergy Relief Fitted Mattress Protector
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a better night's sleep with the Allergy Relief Fitted Mattress Protector. This bedding accessory is doctor-recommended for allergy and asthma sufferers. The cover is crafted with a special fabric that provides a complete barrier against dust mites and other allergens that can irritate sensitive sinuses. The fabric is soft and quiet, unlike plastic barriers. A snug-fit design ensures that the top of your mattress is covered. This breathable mattress protector can be machine washed for easy care.
Allergy Relief Fitted Mattress Protector:
- Designed for allergy and asthma sufferers
- Special fabric provides a complete barrier against dust mites and other allergens
- Soft, breathable and quiet
- Doctor recommended allergy relief mattress protector
- Care: machine wash
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.179|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||75.0 x 39.0 x 0.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes i would say so. if the sides are too long just tuck under the boxspring like you would a fitted sheet.by famulari1/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since it does not have a zipper closure and does not cover the entire mattress, I don't think it is possible that it would protect against bed bugs and certainly would not protect against dust mithes.by hiheelz10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, this item goes on like a fitted sheet. I prefer this style because I wash mine a lot and its easy to remove.by famulari1/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No!by hiheelz9/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?