Consider these popular products
French Laundry Women's Plus-Size Fashion V-neck Studded Tank
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tops like this French Laundry women's plus-size fashion v-neck studded tank are a necessity all year round. They are great layering pieces that will keep you comfortable and covered when needed. During warm days, pair with denim shorts and sandals. When transitioning to fall, layer with open button-up shirts, sweaters and mix and match with jeans and boots.
French Laundry Women's Plus-Size Fashion V-neck Studded Tank<\/B>:
- 100% polyester
- Studded neckline
- Gathered details on chest
- Slight loose fit
- Machine wash cold <\/ul>
Explore this item
|Shirt Size:||1X (16W)|
|Apparel Category:||Women's Plus|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 27" from shoulder seam.by facticity8/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'1" and the tank falls just below my abdomen. I had to get size 14-16 because there was no smaller choice. Does run slightly large. It covers enough to allow a slimmer look. Hope this helps.by AYHRK8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes to my mid hip area. I love this product..by Ruby2437/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am somewhat short waisted but have a tummy. It hits me at the top of the leg exactly where I like it!by liv2serveall7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 28" from the shoulder seam. It's a good length, adequate coverage but not too long with shorts.by SpunkMom7/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?