About this item
Don't let a polar vortex or extreme Arctic chills leave you with the winter blahs; you can sweep them away with the Free Tech Big Men's Bubble Jacket. It is ideal for winter's conditions and use in cold or snowy situations. The Free Tech men's bubble jacket can be layered over a T-shirt, button-down shirt or a hoodie to keep you warm in harsh weather. It features a stand-up collar and toggle-adjustable hood to keep your head protected from freezing winds. The men's winter jacket is made from 100 percent polyester and features a drawstring hood in the back, as well as a zip-front closure. Two side pockets and one chest pocket with zipper closure help you store small personal items. Each jacket is quilted and comes with long sleeves.
Free Tech Big Men's Bubble Jacket:
- 100% polyester
- Stand up collar
- Drawstring hood in back
- Zip front closure
- Two side pockets with zipper closure
- One chest pocket with zipper closure
- Long sleeves
- Free Tech men's bubble jacket is quilted
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Fasten all closures before washing, machne wash cold gentle cycle separately, do no bleach, do not use fabric softener, tumble dry low, remove promptly, do not iron, do not dry clean|
|Fabric Content:||100% polyester|
|Gift By Recipient:||For Him|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i wouldnt wear it in the pool or such,but going like from car to indoors it would be fineby rickmary7342/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it resists water.by Piscesian2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- im 5ft 11inches-it goes down to my waist and on arm length--with my arms at my side -you cant see my hands--when you stretch your arms out sleeves just go over the wrist--hope it helpsby rickmary7342/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the 3x sized coat has long sleeves and tail.by Piscesian2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?