Free-Standing Pool Deck
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When your family or house guests arrive for the pool party, make sure that your pool stays safe with the Free-Standing Pool Deck. Made for above-ground swimming pools, this free-standing pool deck maximizes pool safety. Designed with five, sure-grips treaded steps, kids can easily enter and exit your above-ground pool. Plus, the steps are bracketed with handlebars for a solid grip. Built with a fenced-in deck, the above ground pool deck minimizes the risk of accidents and slipping. The welded extruded aluminum construction keeps the aluminum pool deck stable in a slippery environment.
Free-Standing Pool Deck:
- Patio deck for above-ground swimming pool
- Measures 3'x5'x52"
- Made from welded extruded aluminum for a solid, firm construction
- Ladder steps are treaded and bracketed with handlebars for safe ascent and descent
- Fenced-in deck minimizes slippery spills
|Age Start:||18 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Model No.:||FS 3X5X52|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||138.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.0 x 36.0 x 52.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The instructions are pictures and unclear at best.by Fran9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This item comes with instructions.by CommunityAnswer9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 11" between steps.by Fran7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello - The number of inches from the ground to deck ladder is 10 3/4" and the number of inches from the deck to pool is 12". Thank youby Heritage Product Expert7/7/2015Written by a verified representative from Heritage Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't get this deck for your husband. They said their decks support 188 lbs per sq ft which would be over 2000 lbs. which is ridiculous and a pool entry system won't work either as most are plastic and flimsy. It might not be feasible, but if you can, build a wood or composite (maintenance free) deck with graduated steps and step risers 9" or less. Then buy Cake Steps for inside the pool. It will still be tough for your husband to get in and out, but he will feel more comfortable and be able to enjoy the pool.by Fran7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello - Our ladders will not support this weight. My suggestion would be to purchase a pool entry system, its an easy way of getting in and out on the pool. Hope this helps and thanks for the question!by Heritage Product Expert7/14/2015Written by a verified representative from Heritage Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?