Franklin Sports Intermediate Volleyball Set
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get your game on in a flash with this Franklin SPorts Intermediate Volleyball Set. This complete set gives you everything you need for a fun game of volleyball anywhere, from the beach to the backyard. The outdoor volleyball set comes with an official-size cloth volleyball with a powerful mini pump and a needle, for fast, easy and thorough inflation. It comes with telescoping poles, so you can choose from three different playing heights. The set also includes a 20' x 1-1/2' x 4" net, four guy ropes, four-sided tape construction, four net-saver net clips, six yellow and green ground stakes and six adjustable guy rope tension clips. The Franklin volleyball set comes complete with a traditional carry bag for effortless transportation and storage.
Franklin Sports Intermediate Volleyball Set:
- Volleyball: official size cloth volleyball with mini pump and needle
- Poles: 1-1/4" diameter telescoping octagon, virgin PVC poles with scoring system, 3 playing heights (7'3", 6', 5'1"), 87" assembled height
- Net: 20' x 1-1/2' x 4"
- Net clips: 4 net-saver net clips
- Tape: 4 sided tape construction
- Guy ropes: 2 top and 2 middle
- Stakes: 6 yellow and green styrene ground stakes
- Other: 6 adjustable guy rope tension clips
- Package: traditional carry bag
|Manufacturer Part Number:||50401|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||240.00 x 20.00 x 87.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I didn't measure it, but I would put it around 12 feet wide and 12-15" tall . The net could stand to be a bit taller I think, but it does the trick. Doesn't matter how tall the net is, problem is getting the ball over it. Just sayin...by Robert9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length of the net is 240 inches.by CommunityAnswer5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?