Franklin Sports 5' x 10' Premier Folding Soccer Goal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Practice your shooting skills or stage a game with the Franklin Sports 5' x 10' Premier Folding Soccer Goal. Featuring a sturdy and straightforward assembly, this portable soccer goal can be installed in the backyard, a field or in a community recreation spot to enjoy sports time with family and friends. Setting this goal requires no tools; all you need to do is strap on the net slip to steel pins that tether them firmly to the ground. The Franklin soccer goal is easy to carry. It also requires very little storage space after breaking down the pull-pin folding-joint design. With a frame that is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel tubing, this portable soccer goal is strong and resilient. It stands reliably on a level earthen surface and handles flurries of incoming kicks with grace. It measures 10' in width, 5' in height and 4' in depth for a real soccer experience.
This steel Franklin soccer goal makes a special, much-appreciated gift for young people who love to maneuver the ball and want to master strategy, focus and blocking. Simple to transport, you can also use it for neighborhood games, youth sports groups, family reunions and other occasions.
Franklin Sports 10' x 5' Premier Folding Soccer Goal:
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel tubing
- Steel ground stakes
- Pull-pin folding-joint design for easy transport and storage
- Portable soccer goal measures 10'W x 5'H x 4'D
|Dimensions:||Assembles to 10'W x 5'H|
|Additional Accessories:||All-weather net and 6 galvanized ground stakes|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||120.0 x 48.0 x 60.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It only folds in half. However, it is put together with the little push buttons on the poles that pop out of a hole on the next piece. Don't know the technical name for these. This makes it so you could take it apart further, you would just have to spend the time to set it back up. I think it took about 15 minutes to set up. That was with 3 kids helping put the straps on to hold the net.by TNTRoberts12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The net can easily be disassembled and reassembled in minutes. The frame does fold flat to the ground then remove the center section of frame to collapse even more. Ships in a box roughly 3"x10"x48", so you can disassemble the parts easily and reassemble on siteby soccerdad965/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well Walmarts website wants me to answer this question - posted almost 4 years ago... In case its of value to someone the goal easily folds in half. to get it in a car you'd need to disassemble further, but you wouldn't need any tools at the poles have tension buttons that you could undo. It would take around 5 minutes to take completely down and 10 minutes or so to put back up from storing in a car.by OliverReviews5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT WILL FOLD IN HALF AND YOU CAN DISCONNECT THE MIDDLE BARS TO MAKE IT 5-6 FEET. BUT I STILL DO NOT THINK IT WILL FIT IN MOST CARSby samaraisoup6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It will fold in half but in that case a truck would be recommended. But...those halves can be taken apart as well and in that case it can be transported in a car. The 10 foot long top and bottom pieces consist of two 4 foot pieces and two corner pieces which all snap into place. The net is put on with Velcro strips and holds up exceptionally well. To put it into perspective, the box that the goal came in is about 4 feet by 15 inches by 4" thick so you know this net can be pretty compact...especially for winter storage.by 2Fit10/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is still 10' long and "bouncy" of the end when laid in a truck bed folded like that for transport. I did do that however, I just had to support the free end. (I used a 1"x3" board) It does however have "ball-spring" connections in the tubes and can be split that way too for transport. There are multiple tube connections so you could break it down to a manageable size. (this would require a bit more patience... I would guess that keeping the net untangled could be a challenge.)by Moonduster498585/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- won't be if you take it apart, that's if you have energy to put it back together. to store i just take apart one top pole and that works for me in my shadeby shopdiva111117/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would need a truck bed to transport this to and from the field. This goal does fold in half but it is NOT small enough to fit into a carby SoccerMomto26/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- with netby Moonduster498589/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with a netby soccerboyyy217/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with the net.by TNTRoberts12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no , just bases and kickbalby Anlino10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1by Moonduster498589/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oneby Rocketclan7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1by soccerboyyy216/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is one goal in the box.by CommunityAnswer5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?