Similar items in stock
Franklin Pop-Up Junior Goal
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Franklin Pop-Up Junior Goal is a smart option that can be used on the go for soccer, field hockey and other sports. It works well for a small-sided scrimmages, games or tournaments where a goal is needed. This Franklin pop-up soccer goal can also be used in the backyard or at the park for players practicing their skills. It measures 51"W x 38" when assembled and is made with PE goal netting that contains and collects the balls. This Franklin pop-up goal is also easy to assemble since it pops up and folds flat for storage. It is held securely in place with peg hooks that go into the ground for accurate goal placement. For added convenience, the goal comes with a courier-style bag that allows you to easily transport the goal from place to place.
Franklin Pop-Up Junior Goal:
- Franklin pop-up soccer goal assembled size: 51"W x 38"H
- Includes peg hooks to secure the goal to the ground
- Made with PE soccer goal netting that contains and collects balls
- Ideal for soccer, field hockey and other sports
- Comes with a courier-style carry bag for easy transport and storage
- Franklin pop-up goal is easy to assemble
- Sets up and breaks down quickly
- Folds flat for storage
- Can be used for practice sessions in the backyard or for a game where a goal is needed
- Franklin Pop-Up Junior Goal works well for for small-sided scrimmages or tournaments
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||51.0 x 38.0 x 15.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My 4 year old uses for PeeWee practice and my neighbors 11 year old uses it on the weekend when he has friends over.by Matching11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you can kick a ball, any age will do.by PicTakingParent11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 6 and it works wonderfully for him. It's big enough, I think he'll be using it for many years.by RRossi11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely.by PicTakingParent2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to do so, you would have to cut a hole in the fabric to either place the stake or to run the rope. I wouldn't recommend. We used two extra bricks that we had to hold it down in high winds,by Matching12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $7.89 List price $12.99Save $5.10