About this item
Two for the price of one! The Franklin MLB 2-in-1 Pitch Target & Return Trainer Set features a ball trainer with return on one side, and a pitch target on the other. Practice your throws and keep the game moving with this high-quality set, ideal for team practice or just for fun.
- Traditional return ball trainer on 1 side
- Pitch trainer target/ball collection system on the other
- Ball collector features removable storage bag
- Pitcher target features life-sized, silk-screened catcher with strike zone
- 26-piece rubber cord net attachment system with tempered steel hooks
- All-weather, 30-ply net
- Heavy-duty, 600 denier polyester construction
- Easy assembly - features rubber straps and self-stick system
- Measures 44W x 61H inches
About Franklin Sports In 1946, brothers Irving and Sydney Franklin founded Franklin Sports in Brockton, MA. As the company grew, Franklin's headquarters moved to a larger facility in Stoughton, MA. What began as a business specializing in manufacturing leather sporting good items for the youth market has expanded successfully with the addition of distribution partners in Europe, Japan, Australia, Mexico, and Canada. As proof of Franklin's top-quality products, the Franklin batting glove is the official batting glove of Major League Baseball. From professional athletes to the youngest novices, Franklin meets the needs of all, with innovative products and exceptional value.
- Ideal for pitching baseballs or softballs
- Ball trainer & pitch target in 1
- Easy assembly with straps and self-stick system
- Heavy-duty polyester/all-weather netting
- Silk-screened catcher graphic with strike zones
- Removable storage bag on ball collector
- 44W x 61H inches
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.