Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$5.48 Was $6.49Save $1.01
- $36.99 Was $42.99Save $6.00
- $16.99 List price $29.99Save $13.00
Franklin KID-1240 Children's Talking Dictionary and Spell Corrector
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$64.99
- Reduced Price$36.99
- Rollback$109.00 Was $149.99Save $40.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Franklin KID-1240 Children's Talking Dictionary and Spell Corrector contains 44,000 basic word definitions. For more-efficient learning and comprehension, the dictionary also speaks the letters, words and the definitions. With a personal vocabulary list, a rhyme finder and a homophone guide, the dictionary is suitable for children aged 6 to 10 years old. This Franklin talking dictionary also contains five word-building games for extra fun and added vocabulary-building, and the animated handwriting guide makes it an excellent learning tool for the children. The automatic phonetic spell corrector turns "nolij" into "knowledge" while an animated guide demonstrates print and cursive styles.
Easy to use, the electronic talking dictionary comes with a protective flip cover, and it also features an adjustable volume control. The Franklin KID-1240 Children's Talking Dictionary and Spell Corrector will provide your children with the tools they need to improve their reading and writing.
|Battery Size:||4 x AAA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||082489|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Brand:||Franklin Electronic Publishers|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 7.50 x 2.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- two triple AAAby jjwalmartshopper7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this device speak words or sentences typed into it? My child has speech difficulty and this may be helpful when not understood.
- Just words. There is a softward name Write OutLoud that acts like a word processor and it reads back letters, words, sentences or paragraphs. I puchased this for my kid too. It has the Franklin Speller built in...but I puchased both products.by mimitx9/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are any of the games quizes where it asks a kid to spell a word and says if it spelled correctly?
- my own question that never got answered until I bought it. NO it does not say words for you to spell. My only disappointment with this product.by jjwalmartshopper6/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?