About this item
Turn your backyard into a sports arena when you install the Franklin Adjustable Soccer Rebounder. Great for developing advanced kicking, trapping and goal-keeper skills, this Franklin adjustable rebounder is designed for players of all ages and skill levels. The Franklin soccer rebounder is a good size for both backyards and soccer fields and employs all-weather net with bungie cord attachments for training in even inclement weather. To support individual and team soccer exercises, the heavy-duty steel tubing easily adjusts to various angles and features a multicolor centerpiece to improve targeting. Adjusted to 90 degrees, a struck soccer ball returns to the ground and at 45 degrees, the ball returns to the air. Whether you're preparing for game day or improving your fundamental skills, the Franklin Adjustable Soccer Rebounder is a wonderful training tool.
Franklin Adjustable Soccer Rebounder:
- Easy to assemble
- Heavy-duty steel tubing
- All-weather net with bungie cord attachments
- Multicolor target helps to enhance targeting
- Tubing easily adjusts to various angles
- At 90 degrees, the ball returns to the ground
- At 45 degrees, the ball returns in the air
- Helps develop advanced kicking, trapping and goal-keeper skills
|Dimensions:||Size is great for both backyards & soccer fields|
|Additional Accessories:||All-weather net with bungie cord attachements|
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||72.0 x 36.0 x 48.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Boydfam12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kinda, sorta. If you turn it around, it makes a very small, limited goal.by NCMomto312/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont think so. I have both this Franklin rebounder and the Franklin 4x6 feet goals. I dont think the rebouder would make a good goal for regular play - it can not take power shots well, it would fall over or break. The rebounder is great for practicing side foot kicks or non-power shots - not so good for power shots but it is not made for that. I use to to improve my left foot and my over all accuracy, it definitely helped me get better and it didnt take long. The Franklin goals are great - we use them every week in our adult pickup game and they can take a pounding well. Have had them for two years now and no problem, the gang likes them much better than the Pugg goals, the Franklin goals have more goal space.by Hobbescat12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 4x6by hammadahammada10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- six feet wide, four feet high.by Hobbescat9/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?