About this item
Fracture Management for Primary Care provides the guidance you need to evaluate and treat common fractures, as well as identify uncommon fractures that should be referred to a specialist. Drs. M. Patrice Eiff and Robert Hatch emphasize the current best guidelines for imaging and treating fractures so that you can make accurate identifications and select appropriate treatment. Detailed descriptions and illustrations combined with evidence-based coverage give you the confidence you need to make the right decisions. Online access to procedural videos and patient handouts at expertconsult. com make this quick, practical resource even more convenient for primary care clinicians who manage fractures.
- Access the information you need, the way you need it with a template format for presenting each type of fracture.
- Diagnose fractures accurately with the many high-quality images.
- Clearly see the anatomic relationships of bones and joints through schematic illustrations.
- Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to one-page management tables that summarize pertinent aspects of diagnosis and treatment.
- Treat displaced fractures using detailed, step-by-step descriptions of the most common reduction techniques.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult. com, along with video clips of reduction maneuvers and downloadable patient education and rehabilitation instruction handouts.
- Accurately identify fractures using optimal imaging guidelines.
- Apply splints and casts with confidence thanks to detailed descriptions and illustrations of technique.
- Tap into the latest best practices through more evidence-based coverage and updated references.
- Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more.
Know how and when to treat fractures and when to refer your patients to a specialist
|Publisher:||Elsevier - Health Sciences Division|
|Publish Date:||Sep 16, 2011|
|Number of Pages:||400|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.64|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 10.25 x 0.75|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.