Fox Run Craftsmen Frozen Ice Pop Maker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Foxrun 0302 Frozen Ice Pop Maker lets you make tasty treats for your kids. You get four trays in each pack, and each tray can make 10 popsicles at a time. These silicone ice pop molds release the ice cleanly for better-looking results.
Foxrun 0302 Frozen Ice Pop Maker:
- Includes stainless steel cover and popsicle sticks
- Silicone ice pop maker helps to create cool summer treats
- Designed to make 10 popsicles
- Color: Multi-colored
- Number of items included: 4
- Material details: Silicone
- Overall product weight: 1.38 lbs
- Overall height - top to bottom: 4.5''
- Overall width - side to side: 9.25''
- Overall depth - front to back: 5.75''
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 9.25 x 4.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the popsicle portion of the mold made of (the part that you pour the liquid into)? Is it made of plastic or silicone?
- specs above say the base is SILICONE and the cover to align the sticks is ALUMINUM.by abearwhocares10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This molds are made of plastic.by CommunityAnswer10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- info clearly states it makes 10 pops. ---photo also clearly shows 10 sticks.by abearwhocares10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?