About this item
SafetyCraft Cribs offer color-coordinated finishes that are matched with hardware and casters. Steel box frame mattress board features center support to provide added reinforcement and durability. High-quality construction includes mortise and tenon joinery and high-strength fasteners. Fixed-side crib features a lower profile, providing easier accessibility to infant. Smooth, plastic teething rails protect child and crib. Includes Duraloft vinyl covered, phthalate-free, three-inch high-density foam mattress and two-inch casters. Foundations uses only wood certified to having been harvested with safe and responsible forestry practices, and all products comply with the PEFC certification seal. All Foundations' cribs are independently certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers' Association (JPMA) that they meet all applicable mandatory and voluntary standards published by the CPSC, ASTM and JPMA which includes 16CFR 1220 for compact cribs and 16CFR 1219 for full-sized cribs.
Foundations SafetyCraft Compact Slatted Fixed-Side Crib, Natural:
- The Foundations SafetyCraft Slatted Fixed-Side Crib is a commercial grade, compact crib
- Fixed-side crib features a lower profile
- The Foundations SafetyCraft Slatted Fixed-Side Crib has slatted end panels for a more traditional appearance
- Smooth, plastic teething rails
- Constructed from all wood with strong, steel hardware
- Mortise and tenon joinery and high-strength fasteners
- Solid steel, SafeSupport crib frame
- Steel box frame mattress board features center support
- Duraloft vinyl covered, phthalate-free, 3" high-density foam mattress
- Adjustable, 2-position mattress board
- 2" commercial-grade casters (2 locking)
- This compact crib meets all applicable mandatory and voluntary standards published by the CPSC, ASTM and JPMA
- Natural Baby Crib may be used with optional First Responder Evacuation System (sold separately)
- Some assembly required for the natural baby crib
- Bedding not included with the Foundations SafetyCraft Slatted Fixed-Side Crib
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.15 x 26.25 x 38.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.