About this item
The Biltmore cribs' headboards feature arched crown molding, while beading details the perimeter of the crib. Color-coordinated finishes are matched with hardware and casters. High-quality construction includes mortise and tenon joinery and high-strength fasteners. The Foundations Biltmore SafeReach Fixed-Side Crib infant access system provides a safe alternative to infant access, and enables caregivers to lower the side rail. Innovative hinging and latching system eliminates all pinch point hazards. Includes two-inch ultra-quiet casters, and adjustable, two-position mattress board. Foundations uses only wood certified to having been harvested with safe and responsible forestry practices, and all products comply with the PEFC certification seal.
All Foundations' cribs are independently certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers' Association (JPMA) that they meet all applicable mandatory and voluntary standards published by the CPSC, ASTM and JPMA which includes 16CFR 1220 for compact cribs and 16CFR 1219 for full-sized cribs.
Foundations Biltmore SafeReach Full-Size Clearview Fixed-Side Crib, Natural:
- The Foundations Biltmore SafeReach Fixed-Side Crib is a commercial grade, full-size crib
- The natural Foundations Crib has an innovative drop gate side
- Clearview end panels allow for easy viewing of infant
- Smooth, plastic teething rails
- The Clearview Full-Size Crib is constructed from all wood and plexiglass with strong, steel hardware
- Mortise and tenon joinery and high-strength fasteners
- Solid steel, SafeSupport crib frame
- The Clearview Full-Size Crib features an adjustable, 2-position mattress board
- 2" non-marking, ultra-quiet casters (2 locking)
- The natural Foundations Crib meets all applicable mandatory and voluntary standards published by the CPSC, ASTM and JPMA
- Some assembly required
- Bedding not included with the Foundations Biltmore SafeReach Fixed-Side Crib
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||57.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||54.75 x 32.35 x 47.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.