Forest City Models and Patterns Yimby Novelty Raised Garden
Customers also viewed these products
- $29.72 Was $36.29Save $6.57
- Reduced Pricefrom $169.98
- from $18.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Planter kit. -Material: Durable, U.V. resistant plastic with recycled content. -Large water reservoir and fill tube. -Powder coated metal plant support system. -Comes with 12 special growers clips. -Planter holds 11 gallons of soil. Material: -Plastic. Color: -Brown. Shape: -Novelty. Drainage Holes: -Yes. Water Resistant: -Yes. Warp Resistant: -Yes. Rot Resistant: -Yes. Capacity: -1408 Ounces. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -10''. Overall Width - Side to Side: -26''. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -20''. Overall Product Weight: -15 lbs. Warranty: Product Warranty: -1 Year. Pots Planters Plastic Rail Raised Rectangular Round Stands Statues Stone Supplies Terrariums Urns Wheelbarrow Wildon Window Accessories Boxes Ceramic Concept Garden Gardens Hanging Hardware holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Manufacturer:||Forest City Models and Patterns|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VP3000|
|Brand:||Forest City Models and Patterns|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.00 x 26.00 x 10.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- "Other" brands of this type of container state "do NOT use potting soil" instead use "potting mix". I would assume that also means don't use any other type of garden soil or dirt too.by An anonymous customer4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To start this for a good planter, don't fill it completely with dirt as it will be to heavy. In the bottom place small plastic soda bottles, crushed soda cans or rocks to fill the bottom which is good for drainage. Then use potting soil as it is best and has no bugs or diseases and holds water well.by CommunityAnswer3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- from $89.95
- from $83.99
- Reduced Price$88.77 Was $135.09Save $46.32
- from $98.64
- from $51.99
- Reduced Price$129.99 Was $219.99Save $90.00