About this item
Print rich black texts and professional-looking black and white photos with the Canon PG-210 Black Inkjet Cartridge (2974B001) For Dummies. It is designed to replace Canon PG-210 ink and is compatible with select PIXMA MP and iP printers. This remanufactured inkjet cartridge has been subjected to strict quality tests to ensure it produces only prints of the highest quality with each use. It delivers crisp printouts that do not smear or streak even when taken right out of the printer. It dries quickly and does not blot the paper. The ink is fade resistant. You can install the Canon PG-210 Black Inkjet Cartridge (2974B001) For Dummies quickly and easily without voiding your printer's warranty. It contains 10ml of ink in total and has a shelf life of 12 to 18 months as well as a page yield of 220 standard. This Canon inkjet cartridge will help to satisfy your printing demands at home or at work.
Canon PG-210 Black Ink Cartridge:
- For crisp, easy-to-read text and professional-looking photos
- The remanufactured inkjet cartridges is subjected to strict quality tests to produce high-quality prints
- Does not smear or streak
- Dries quickly and does not blot the paper
- Fade-resistant ink
- Easy installation, without voiding printer's warranty
- Ink capacity: 10ml
- Color: Black
- Shelf life: 12 - 18 months
- Page yield: 220 standard pages
- Canon inkjet cartridge is compatible with Canon PIXMA MP240/ MP250/ MP260/ MP270/ MP280/ MP480/ MP490/ MP495/ MX320/ MX330/ MX340/ MX350/ MX360/ MX410/ MX420/ ip2700/ iP2702 printers
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.35 x 1.78 x 2.56|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.