About this item
Retain the nutrients in your food and save money by storing extra portions and leftovers with this 13 count of FoodSaver Gallon-Size Bags. Ideal for use with FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing Systems, which lock with a heat process, they package and preserve food and non-food items over long periods of time. These highly-durable vacuum sealer food bags, designed with channels for complete air removal, resist punctures and tearing, so there is no risk of contamination. They're a handy pick for trips and vacations, saving space and providing ready-made meals. With their multi-ply construction that blocks moisture and oxygen, these food saver bags bring industrial technology to the storage of fresh edibles by preventing freezer burn. The multiple units in this pack keep a large amount of your favorite items safely packed away.
FoodSaver Gallon-Size Bags, 13 Count:
- Includes 13 FoodSaver gallon-size heat-seal bags
- Keeps food fresh in refrigerator or freezer
- Multi-ply construction blocks moisture and oxygen
- Safe for use on stovetop or microwave
- Vacuum sealer food bags prevents freezer burn
- Resists punctures and tearing
- Ideal for use with FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing Systems
- Model: FSFSBF0316-015
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 2.1 x 4.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, can use as long as you can reseal properly with machine.by FoodFrugal11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?