About this item
The FoodSaver FreshSaver Handheld Vacuum Sealing System helps keep your perishables fresh for a longer period of time. It is compatible with FoodSaver vacuum zipper bags and FoodSaver Deli Containers. This food vacuum sealer has a one touch operation that makes it extremely easy to operate. Its sleek and compact design ensures that the rechargeable vacuum sealer is simple to operate as well as store. All you need to do is put the food in a zipper bag or deli container and press the green button on the FSFRH0050 to vacuum it. The cordless, rechargeable FoodSaver handheld vacuum sealing system can be used to store meats, cheese and other perishable foods in your refrigerator. Further, the compact vacuum sealer features a dishwasher-safe nozzle that drains excess liquids during sealing.
FoodSaver FSFRH0050 Vacuum Sealing System:
- Rechargeable Handheld Vacuum Appliance
- Food vacuum sealer is wonderful for everyday use
- Use with: specifically designed zipper bags and deli containers
- One-touch Operation: Vacuums airtight with the press of a button
- FoodSaver handheld vacuum sealing system's easy clean nozzle catches overflow liquids and is dishwasher-safe
- Convenient Storage: can be stored in a drawer for easy access
- Cordless, compact and easy to use
- Quick and Convenient
- Keeps Food Fresh Longer
- Starter Kit Includes: 2 Quart Zipper Bags and Charging Cord
- Model: FSFRSH0050-P15
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can reuse the bag by cleaning them gently and mild soap and rinsing them well. My neighbors are using the same bags they bought 4 months ago with only two bags failing.by Cagney575/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the bags are reusable, but wash first and make sure to dry the point where it seals completely. Moisture may affect the ability of the bag to withstand vacumn leakage. Always be mindful that whensever vacumning, keep that seal dry and clean. Shalomby the1mywifeloves3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I wash and reuse them many timesby kr1814/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Generally, yes. I just don't reuse them if I have saved meat in them. They wash well and can be reused.by Genie10254/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are! Just wash them in warm/hot soapy water. I don't know how many times they can be reused until they lose their seal, but I haven't had any issues as of yet.by PghCopchick3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some people have told me they will last in the freezer with some failure but if you buy the Ziplock vacuum sealer bags they work with this systen and freeze great.by Cagney575/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just make sure no food is stuck in the sealed part, preventing it from sealing all the way.by kr1815/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 50% of the time. The little plastic square that is supposed to keep it from deflating detaches the other 50% of the time and your food ruins. Don't put anything expensive in them!by BarbShop5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definately.by tattooLu3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It Comes With 4 Quart Size Bags.by publiclandhunter7811/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Item Description say 4. And I doubt it would work with the Reynolds vacuum. These are very fidgety electronics, and most only work with their own bags.by arlingtontxgirl11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?