Customers also viewed these products
Folklore (PS3) - Pre-Owned
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$6.88 Was $26.57Save $19.69
- Rollback$16.88 Was $26.57Save $9.69
- Rollback$4.88 Was $19.57Save $14.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Folklore is the story of two strangers drawn together in an effort to uncover the mystery of a remote village that exists on the border between dreams and reality. Ellen and Keats, both playable characters, must travel separately through seven vast realms inhabited by "Folks", strange Netherworld creatures whose powers they must collect and harness if they are to survive. Players will begin the game as either Keats or Ellen and learn their story and gameplay style - Keats uses a traditional brawler style while Ellen takes a more strategic approach. Decisions made in one story line will directly impact the story path of the other. Folklore blends in RPG characteristics including a deep storyline that can equate to over forty hours of gameplay and the ability to level up the creatures you capture throughout your adventure.
- Journey to seven incredibly vibrant realms, all uniquely designed and tailored to fit their distinct personalities. From the ruins of the Undersea City to the never-ending maze of the Endless Corridor, each destination is different from the next.
- Inspired by western fairy tales, players interact with or clash against a cast of over 100 originally designed creatures, characters and monsters.
- Using the SixAxis wirelsess controller, the player must battle monsters and literally shake them into submission and yank their powers from them. The absorbed powers will be used to capture or defeat the monsters that lie ahead.
- Begin the game as either Keats or Ellen and learn their story and gameplay style. Keats uses traditional direct attacks while Ellen uses strategic methods to trap her enemies. Decisions made in one story line will directly impact the story path of the other.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Alcohol Reference, and Fantasy Violence
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||886162328417|
|Genre:||Strategy & Role-Playing|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1057765|
|Publisher:||Sony Computer Entertainment of America , Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.88 x 0.62 x 5.38 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.