About this item
The Folgers Medium Classic Roast Ground Coffee makes a fantastic way to start your morning. You get 33.9 ounces of ground coffee in each can, which is enough to brew up to 270 six-ounce cups. This classic roast coffee has a medium flavor and tastes amazing with cream, sugar or both. It contains nothing but pure coffee. The can is easy to grip.
Folgers Medium Classic Roast Ground Coffee, 33.9 oz:
- Makes up to 270 six-oz cups
- Folgers ground coffee, 33.9 ounces
- 100-percent pure coffee
Coffee Medium Classic Roast Ground
For All Coffee Makers - For Best Brewing Results, We Recommend: 1 Serving (6 Fl Oz) Cold Water + 1 Tablespoon Folgers Coffee. 10 Servings Cold Water + 1/2 Measuring Cup. Refrigerate After Opening to Help Preserve Flavor and Aroma. This Canister Makes 240-270 Suggested Strength 6 Fl Oz Servings.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.635 x 12.06 x 19.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Bbntb7/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only air pots I have seen are solely for the dispensing of brewed coffee. The ones I have used have nothing to do with the kind of coffee being used or for brewing. Coffee is put in the air pot and kept hot. SOME air pots are made to fit some commercial type brewers.by Mick4066/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This works and well pleasedby HomerOnSkype6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is not pretty acidicby jd19718/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure if this will answer your question directly, but I hope it helps. I found this online, in answer to another person's question about whether coffee contains acid. This is the quote along with the link to the reference; "Does it have acid? No. Is the acidity high? Read below... Coffee Acidity Coffee Acidity is the bright and dry taste that adds life to a coffee. Acidity is unmistakable in most Kenyan coffees and should be evident in any wet-processed coffees. Perceived acidity in coffee does not necessarily correlate to the pH of a coffee, but is believed to be the result of the acids present. The acidity of coffee is akin to the dry but bright sensation experienced on the back sides of your tongue while drinking a red wine. Dry-processed coffees will have a low-toned and subtle acidity. It is important to note that as the roast develops, coffee acidity decreases. Acidity is not a favorable quality in high amounts in espresso. For this reason, most American roasters will roast espresso very darkly. Unfortunately at darker roasts, the aroma and sweetness diminish, which is equally detrimental to the espresso." https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101011121328AAj1dVY If I understand that statement, it sounds like darker roasts will have less effects of acidity.by JamminNow8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see anything written on the container about low acid. but one thing it is a good cup of coffee in the morning.by susieeeeeeee6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The date on my can shows the coffee is "Best If Used By" a little over a year from the date I purchased it.by JamminNow8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine expires 12/2014by realitynatalie3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it read on the bottom of the container "use by Nov. 26, 2014by susieeeeeeee6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?