About this item
Have the spookiest house on the block with this fun and easy-to-use Halloween Fog Machine. It will add the ideal effect to any special Halloween event or haunted cemetery scene. The 1000W fog machine is powered by 110 volts of electricity and is equipped with a handle for easy transport. Fog fluid is not included. Add a festive flare to your Halloween decorations with this party fog machine.
Halloween Fog Machine 1000W:
- Requires IA 234 fog fluid (not included)
- Powered on 110v electricity
- 1000 watts
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 19.0 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Manual operation involves turning on the machine and waiting for it to heat up. A light lets you know when the heating element is hot enough to make fog. Then pressing the fog button causes the machine to put fog juice on the heater making it turn to fog. This action cools the heating element and the ready light will go out until it re-heats. An optional automatic controller is available at extra cost.by DennyEM9/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you do. The controller it comes with has a red switch that lights up when the machine is ready to use. If you hold down the button for a long period of time the machine will stop for a minute or two to cool down.by vroblesjr11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On/Off plus you get the manual timer included.by gutthans12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. do we need to get fog clearner for the fog machine to keep it running good. or is that just a sales pitch for something that we do not need
- You actually do need fog cleaner. The water based fog juice it uses leaves a white film that over time will build up. The cleaner can be used after long periods of using the fog machine. You can tell when it needs to be cleaned because the fog won't come out as thick or strong. Its not something you would have to clean every time you use.by vroblesjr9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?