Flowerhouse Seedhouse Jr. 2.5 Ft. W x 2.5 Ft. D Polyethylene Mini Greenhouse
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 30.0 x 25.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this particular greenhouse open on bottom part?? Can this be used for plants that are already planted in the ground???
- Yes, it works great to protect plans already in the ground, although there would have to be nothing planted around the edges, as there's lots of plastic margins and hold down flaps.by GeoSpear11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and yes.... Its perfect for that if plant is 18 inches tall approximately..by SheriZplace3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is open on the bottom, but it does include a black netting that can also be put down on the ground, if you want to put potted plants in there.by rodshead3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is like a little tent. I took it off my tomatoes and am now using it over freshly planted beans.by mickbtn3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't... The bottom is open. You could create shelves but it is actually small but perfect for one layer or tray of plants. I love mine but when the tomato grew to a certain healthy height I had to bring them out to allow further growth.by SheriZplace11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No shelves. It has a frame on the edges that hold it up. They are bendable, but it is very sturdy when it's put up.by rodshead11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine did not have a bottom. I SET Mine up on a four foot trailer and used plastic tie wraps. There are stakes provided to attach to the ground. It was more convenient for mine to sit on a trailer. THE plastic wraps were simple to use.by markalan19545/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?