About this item
Paint life grand! Flower Beauty Nail'D It Nail Lacquer is an ultra-shiny, high-gloss formula that creates long-lasting, chip-free nail looks. Choose a signature shade or experiment with something eye-catching and new from the array of 24 classic, vibrant, and on-trend polishes. Flower Beauty Nail'D It Nail Lacquer does not contain DBP, toluene, or camphor (It's 3 Free!) Love the way you look in 24 amazing colors.
FLOWER Nail'd It Nail Lacquer, 0.4 fl oz:
- Ultra-shiny, high-gloss formula
- Does not contain DBP, toluene, or camphor (It's 3 Free!)
- Vibrant classic and on-trend
- Proudly made in the USA
- Never tested on animals
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.299 x 2.519 x 2.755|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello MJ3, No, it doesn't smell. I have natural nails and they are dry after 4 minutes.by happychairowner7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does have the awful smell, but I found it's not as overwhelming as other brands. It takes about the same amount to paint it as it takes to dry. Most colors need 2 coats, so what I'd recommend is to paint a coat on one hand, then the other, and by the time you're done with the second hand, the first should be dry, and then you should apply the second coat. I hope my answer helped, have a lovely day! :)by QueenTori5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The safety alert is connection to shipping from the post office. They have their standards for anything considered hazardous material. Nail polish would be considered as such.by ScoutyD10/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?