About this item
Show off your plants with the Flower Garden Wagon. The sight of it filled with colorful flowers is striking, and it is a must-have for every gardening enthusiast. This heavy-duty garden wagon features a stained oak wood and brown iron construction with a hardened powder-coated finish in black. It's sturdy and will look beautiful for years to come. When fully assembled, it provides ample space for your gardening needs. The Flower Garden Wagon comes with easy-to-follow instructions and product care information. It is resistant to fading, chips and cracks. Using this wooden garden wagon, you can conveniently move your gardening tools from one end of the yard to the other, or protect potted plants from a frost by moving them indoors. Display shrubs and move them as you like to various parts of the garden.
Oakland Living Flower Garden Wagon:
- Garden display wagon
- Transfer gardening tools
- Move plants and shrubs
- Display flowers for everyone to see
- Oak wood construction
- Iron construction with hardened powder-coated finish in black
- Resistant to fading, chips and cracks
- Easy to assemble
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions and product care information
- Measures: 47.5''L x 24.5''W x 29''H
- Model# 92008-BK
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||47.5 x 24.5 x 29.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This one is pretty easy Anna Banana. It took me about 30 mins to do it but I must say that the instructions have NO WORDS....just one big picture on how to assemble.by Copperjohn9/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the assembly was easy and all you need is a phillips screwdriver. the front and back panels slide on to the frame and the wheels are on an axel that gets attached to the front end. i took me about 15 minutes to assemble itby frombrooklyn7/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is already attached. I have owned mine for over 2 years and each Spring give it a fresh coat of redwood stain on the wooden parts. Wheels remain pretty good but could use a little black paint this year. Overall,, basic maintenance will keep it quite spiffy. I have never painted the wire and really it cannot be seen when loaded with flowers, etc.by Jim137024/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?