About this item
For neat organization, comfort and a touch of style, do go in for Florence L Shaped Glass Desk. With its practicality and compactness, the tempered glass black desk will make a great addition to your office, study or workstation. Made of clear black glass, the desk features a steel frame that assures sturdiness and long-lasting usage. There are crossbars on its rear to enhance strength and rigidity. Florence L shaped glass desk also features levelers for due adjustment to uneven floor settings. The glass top desk comes with an attachable mouse shelf which adds to working convenience. The keyboard tray on the desk comes with slide in and out feature, allowing easy operation. Glossy frame of power coating are some of its other advantageous features. The desk has been composed with an elevated monitor shelf that offers you convenient viewing. The computer desk has been given a glossy powered coat frame coating that will make it blend in beautifully with any dcor.
Florence L Shaped Glass Desk
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||96.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.0 x 24.0 x 37.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Absolutely, I am typing on the desk now that I put the shelf and keyboard on the same side, its the only way it makes any sense to me, so that I can have the monitor on the shelf directly in front of me. So, YES! Its how you put it together, and its easy. I did do it the other way first, and noted I had to take it back apart to put the two cross poles with the holes for the bracket on the part I put the shelf.by LJA42/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely !!! All you do is switch the glass support bars. That simple.by WalmartCustomerCO2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Z-Line Designs doesn't recommend attaching the keyboard tray on the opposite side.by ZLINE2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can put the monitor on the same side that your keyboard is on. You can change the bars that the keyboard stand attaches to.by UniversityofMe2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a YES. I have this desk and put it together so my keyboard drawer is with my monitor on the top shelf.by 49moon2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can i set the table up such that the raised monitor shelf is on the left hand table, not on the front table as shown in the diagram?
- The table with the raised shelf can be installed on either side of the corner piece. However, the keyboard tray can only be installed on the desk without the raised shelf.by Tortugero2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is on the left hand table.by gardenerforlife2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be on either side. I have mine on the opposite side shown online. I have the tower & monitor on the side without the shelf and I use the shelf for picture frames and a clock. I placed my phone on the right side of the monitor, next to the corner section, and the printer is on the corner section. There is lots of space on this desk.by catlover4nine8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, everything is interchangeable. It's a great desk.by lovemyhubby8810/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the side piece can go on either side of the main part of the deskby rugglesdog5/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Would it be possible to not install the keyboard sliding part and just leave it as a regular desk, or are there bars going to be hanging down?
- Yes, you dont have to install the hanging down part that holds the sliding keyboard. It will look perfect too.by LJA410/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the keyboard slide can be left off and not installed.by ChrisW14/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is possible with nothing hanging down.by WalmartCustomerCO3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a way to leave it off if you wish, there will just be insignificant holes in the frame that won't hurt it all in my opinion. :)by Dragina2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've bought, received and built the desk and did not use the keyboard part. No problem - there's nothing vestigial.by LogiCLGames8/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?