About this item
Bring warm, radiating light to any room in your home with the old-style flame of an oil lamp. This FloraSense Hurricane Oil Lantern provides a romantic glow that transforms the tone of any room.
FloraSense Hurricane Oil Lantern, Black:
- Great for either outside or inside
- Reliable and easy to use
- Essential during power outages
- A terrific lighting source for patio or backyard living space
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 4.5 x 10.0|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by theenoidable2/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. It has a metal loop on the top for hanging and a handle for carrying the lantern.by Katriel10/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but don't put any liquid (oil) in it to use as a lamp. It leaks badly.by arlingtontxgirl201212/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does have the exact handle you would expect, a thin piece of metal, but it is sturdy enough to hold itself up, and the lamp weighs little enough to hang on the handle. thoguh they are kind of flimsy to last as long term outside decorby Strug11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made in China.by Katriel1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, sticker on the bottom clearly states "Made in China"by Strug8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This lantern is 10" high.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As stated in the specifications, it is 10" tall.by Dew578/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?