Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
This 48" x 60" Floortex Computex Advantagemat PVC Anti-Static Chair Mat for Standard Pile Carpets features a unique Floortex anti-static PVC formulation that is designed to protect against the buildup of dust and static around electrical equipment. BPA free, Floortex's PVC vinyl contains up to 25 percent recycled material. This Clear Chair Mat has a gripper back for use with standard pile carpets up to 3/8 inches thick. The Floortex Computex Advantagemat PVC Anti-Static Chair Mat for standard pile carpets, sized 48" x 60", features a smooth surface that allows chairs to move easily. Well-suited for maintaining any area of the home and workplace, this Clear Chair Mat shields floor surfaces from wear and tear. This durable and versatile Chair Mat for Carpets is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Floortex Computex Advantagemat PVC Anti-Static Chairmat for Standard Pile Carpets, 48" x 60":
- Unique Floortex Anti-Static PVC formulation protects against the build up of dust and static around valuable electrical equipment in the office
- Long-lasting floor protection solution for the home and office
- Contains up to 25 percent recycled material
- BPA free
- Suitable for use with standard pile carpets of up to 3/8" thick
- Smooth surface for easy chair movement
- Manufactured from unique Floortex formulated PVC
- One of the clearest, most durable vinyl mats available
- Versatile clear chair mat
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 60.0 x 0.11|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.