Floor Muffler UltraSeal Underlayment (100 sq. ft Roll)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Floor Muffler UltraSeal Underlayment can give you a durable moisture barrier for your flooring. It will reduce both reflective sound noise and through-the-floor sound transmission. You can use the Floor Muffler underlayment over concrete and organic subfloors, as well.
Floor Muffler UltraSeal Underlayment (100 sq. ft Roll):
- Reduces both reflective sound noise and through-the-floor sound transmission
- Suitable for use over concrete and organic subfloors
- Self-sealing overlap installation system
- Fast-and-easy installation
- Tile underlayment, (100 sq. ft roll) is mold- and mildew-resistant
- Built-in moisture barrier-no additional film required
- Underlayment material: Moisture barrier
- Flooring type: Hardwood/laminate/tile
- Noise reduction: Yes
- Moisture protection: Yes
- Mildew resistant: Yes
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Overall product weight: 2.5 lbs
- Overall length: 0.079''
- Overall width: 39''
- Overall thickness: 369''
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||369.0 x 39.0 x 0.079|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It just lays down, it does have its own tape that you have to pull the strip off as you seal one piece to another, you can find a video on u-tube to see it actually being worked with. hope that helps....by Old1Mechanic5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?