Flip Flop 6-Shelf Folding Bookcase
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $65.22
- Rollbackfrom $57.00
- Rollbackfrom $65.00
- Rollback$63.89 Was $89.00Save $25.11
- from $49.00Save $9.00
- Rollback$95.00 Was $120.00Save $25.00
- Rollbackfrom $89.53
- from $65.26
- Rollback$75.79 Was $96.99Save $21.20
- Rollback$86.90 Was $109.00Save $22.10
- $57.89 Was $82.46Save $24.57
- from $48.33
- Rollbackfrom $34.99
- Rollbackfrom $27.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Flip Flop 6-Shelf Folding Bookcase is a wood bookcase that folds out for set up, and lays flat for storage. The folding bookcase is perfect for your home or office! Its great looking design and easy assembly make this bookcase in a class of its own.
Flip Flop 6-Shelf Folding Bookcase:
- Fold out shelves and sides for easy set up
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Great looking design
- Solid wood construction
- Some assembly required
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Measurements: 67"H x 12"D x 30"W
|Number of Drawers:||0|
|Recommended Location:||Outdoor , Indoor|
|Number of Shelves:||6|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HBCF6730-CH|
|Primary Shelf ID:||91849|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 30.00 x 67.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It fit in my PT Cruiser. And you can take it out of the box at your car before you go home. Saves having to dispose of the box, actually.by Dragonrrn8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry I threw the box out but the pieces lay side by side so measure 1/2 of top to bottom adding a few inches for padding and then about 1 foot across... Hope that makes sense!by geverettb6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is pretty big - it's a big square, but flat box. It's the width of the shelves - square. So...probably would not fit in trunk or back seat.by LEH19504/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bookcase comes in two pieces and a top shelf that all fit together without hardware which are shipped in one box. The box is heavy. So the dimensions of the box are roughly half the size of the actual bookcase (which is folded in the box) with some packing.by Kirkie974/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a little PT Cruiser and it fit just fine in the back. The box is heavy, though.by reader20133/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Dragonrrn10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, two pieces and then a top shelve on the very top.by geverettb10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they "unfold" in two separate pieces, and you stack one on top the other - and they seem sturdy enough. There is only one "top" shelf, otherwise you could use them as two separate units.by LEH19504/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Sigokelly10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is two separate units that could be used as two, three shelf units, each one by itself.by reader20134/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might want to stabilize some how. But other than that I don't see why you couldn't. Of course, you'll have an extra top.by Dragonrrn3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Would be rather unstable unless you secure to the wall.by geverettb6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not stack another 3-tier shelve on top of this. These are two 3-tier shelves stacked on each other. I think stacking another set would make it unstable. Plus, there is no provision to stack them (no pegs on top of the 6-shelf total unit).by LEH19504/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since I only stacked two units together, I don't know about stacking three units. I can tell you that the two I stacked are very sturdy.by reader20134/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, absolutely you could stack additional units. Although you should probably secure the unit to the wall at that height.by vermontgirl25/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $84.99
- Rollbackfrom $68.00
- Rollbackfrom $45.59
- from $49.00Save $9.00