Flexon 100' Heavy-Duty Green Garden Hose
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Foster all your little droop-headed flowers with the Flexon Garden Hose. A steady watering schedule will turn your lawn as green as a hill in April.
Flexon 100' Heavy-Duty Green Garden Hose:
- Heavy-duty garden hose
- 5/8'' inside diameter
- 100' long
- 5-ply construction
- 7-year warranty
- Solid brass couplings
- All-season flexibility
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 9.0 x 15.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No absolutely not. It's really pain. I am always having to unkink it.by moimoi537/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby hummingbackwards4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hose does kink easy if rolled up incorrectly other than that its a good hoseby waynejune21804/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All hoses kink - even if the manufacturer claims it doesn't or is kink resistant. What you need to watch out for is if it leaves a crease where it kinked. So far for me, this hose has not left any creases whatsoever.by MissGadsden4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 2cool4cats4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Hello! Can anyone tell me if this hose can connect to another hose or does it only connect to a spigot?
- No it cannotby moimoi533/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can connect to other hoses.by MissGadsden7/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All hoses with the standard female fitting that fits to the standard spigot will also fit to all other standard male hose fittings. That is, the end that has the nozzle on it, when you take the nozzle off, has the same male fitting threads as a standard spigot.by jfhickey6/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- bothby 2cool4cats6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?