Flexible Flyer Swing 'N Glide Metal Swing Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Flexible Flyer Metal Swing Set is built for strength and safety and fun. It features a 6-foot wave slide, air-glider for two and two swings with vinyl-covered chain - up to five kids can play on at once.
Flexible Flyer Swing 'N Glide Metal Swing Set:
Flexible Flyer Metal Swing Set Key Benefits:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- The Flexible Flyer swing set will keep up to 5 kids busy at the same time
Features & Specifications:
- Swing set footprint is 119"W x 96"D x 72"H
- 6' wave slide
- Air-glider for 2
- 2 swings with vinyl covered chain
- Assembly manual
- Adult assembly required for the Swing 'N Glide kids swing set
Setup and Safety Information:
- UV protected steel frame and HDPE resin parts
Materials, Care & Warranty:
- This warranty covers your Flexible Flyer product for (180) days against defects in material, workmanship and rust on painted parts which compromises the structural integrity of the product when used for the purpose intended, normal conditions, and provided it receives proper care and maintenance. Surface rust is not covered under warranty.
For questions about this swing set, please call Flexible Flyer at 1-888-350-3015
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||10 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||95.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||119.0 x 96.0 x 72.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Both of my kids weigh right about 45 pounds(3yo and 5yo), and set is plenty sturdy for them.by HMace10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Same in picture. Definitely don't buy this set if a slide will be your child's main focus.by HMace9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They definitely help.by HMace9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby OUretiree6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! Just be sure to anchor it into the ground (anchors are included with the set). My 5 year old LOVES this set!by Rocksimom5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is if you get all the hardware which a doubt you will buy a different brand if you have problems with it and contact customer service they will just laugh at youby An anonymous customer11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with hard plastic seats.by OUretiree7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This set comes with hard two plastic seats. I was able to switch one out for a toddler swing very easily so I don't think it would be a problem to change them to belt swings (or any type of attachment, really!).by Rocksimom9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has the hard plastic swings. We swapped one out for a toddler swing with no problem. Just a regular swing hook at the top.by suzie10707/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are hard plastic seatsby Charl537/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has hard plastic seats. I purchased a sling seat which is easier for little ones to stay in.by jelgato7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You need one with the chains. I couldn't figure out how to swap out the swing for the toddler without damaging the chains. This way you also have the other swing for when they out grow the toddler one.by suzie10707/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We purchased the swing and glide set for our two grandkids. One is 3 years old and the other is l0 months. We bought a baby swing separately and are using it on the set (the other swing that came with the set is going to be used later as the baby gets older). The swing is easy to change and this has worked perfectly. The baby swing we purchased does not hang on a chain - it has nylon rope with attachments for hanging it on the set.by Buckeyesinohio9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use the chain on the swing set if you prefer, but my toddler seems to be fine with the swing that it came in.by djbignick6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The infant/toddler swings come with their own hanging cords/chains.by An anonymous customer6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?