Fleet Liquid Glycerin Suppositories Laxative, 4ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $6.94 Was $7.72Save $0.78
About this item
About this item
The Fleet Liquid Glycerin Suppositories Laxative is for the fast relief of occasional constipation. It takes only seconds to use and generally produces bowel movement within 15 minutes to an hour. This laxative has no-mess applicator. Included are four liquid suppositories per box.
Fleet Liquid Glycerin Suppositories:
- 4 suppositories (7.5ml each)
- Takes seconds to use
- Provides relief in minutes
- No-mess applicator
- #1 doctor recommended laxative brand
- For relief of constipation
- Generally produces bowel movement within 15 minutes to an hour
- Fleet glycerin suppositories, 4-count, for adult use
Warning Text: For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or burning sensation.Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have: abdominalpain,nausea, or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits lasting morethan 2 weeks; already used a laxative for more than 1 week. Stop usingthis product And consult a doctor if you have: rectal bleeding; no bowelmovement after use Of a laxative. These symptoms may indicate a seriouscondition. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical helpor contact a poison control center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive ingredient: purified water.
Active Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each 5.5-mL average delivered dose): glycerin 5.6g... hyperosmotic laxative.
Instructions: Directions: single daily dosage: adults And children 6 years And over, 1suppository or as directed by a doctor; children 2 To under 6 years, usefleet babylax; children under 2 years, consult a doctor. Directions –left-side position: lie on left side with right knee bent And armsresting comfortably. Knee-chest position: kneel, then lower head andchest forward until left side Of face is resting on surface with leftarm folded comfortably. Administering the laxative: caution: removeorange protective shield before inserting. Hold unit upright, graspingbulb Of unit with fingers. Grasp orange protective shield with otherhand, pull gently To remove. With steady pressure, insert tip intorectum with a slight side-To-side movement, with tip pointing towardnavel. Do not force the applicator tip into the rectum, as this cancause injury. Insertion may be easier if person receiving suppositorybears down as if have a bowel movement. This helps relax the musclesaround the anus. Squeeze the bulb until nearly all liquid is expelled.While continuing To squeeze the bulb, remove tip From rectum And discardunit. It is not necessary To empty unit completely. The unit containsmore than the amount Of liquid needed for effective use. A small amountof liquid will remain in the unit after use. Other information: thisproduct generally produces bowel movement within 15 minutes To 1 hour;carton sealed for safety. If seal with fleet emblem on bottom flap ortop flap is broken or missing, do not use.
|Features:||Relief in minutes , No mess applicators|
|Size:||4 suppositories , 7.5 mL each|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||185B|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.94 x 1.94 x 3.75 IN|
Ask a question
- I've been using enemas and suppositories. This is the first time I've used liquid glycerin. It is a concentrated suppository in liquid form and works wonders within a few minutes. It can be put into your pocketbook and taken with you in case of emergency as it is so small. But don't judge it by it's size. It works superbly.by Adina194712/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Vegetableby Pedia-Lax Support Team4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?