About this item
Musical chairs never looked so good, or so colorful! Flash Furniture's stackable school chairs are perfect for the playroom, classroom or TV room. Lightweight, ergonomic design makes stacking easy, even for little ones. Absence of metal parts helps prevent injuries to small children. Available in a variety of colors and sizes to fit your needs. Recommended for Preschool - Kindergarten ages.
Flash Furniture Plastic Stackable School Chairs, 12'' Seat Height, Blue, Set of 4:
- School stacking chair
- Encourages proper sitting habits
- Primary colors support early childhood development
- Polypropylene plastic
- Ergonomic one-piece shell
- Lightweight design
- Easy to clean
- No metal parts prevent injuries to small children
- Stacks up to 10 chairs high
- Recommended for Preschool - Kindergarten ages
- Seat Size: 10.25''W x 10.25''D x 12''H
- 12'' Seat Height
- Back Size: 11.5''W x 10.75''H
- Weight Capacity: up to 176 lbs
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.125 x 12.75 x 21.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this product comes fully assembled.by CommunityAnswer3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are each one-piece of molded plastic and come stacked four in a box. No assembly required.by Ammaq3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All assembled one solid pieceby AACLC5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are one piece no assembling needed.by JGrandmaL4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are each one solid piece.by FamilyMatters2Mama3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, 4 chairs.by JGrandmaL3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, 4 chairs in a set.by NYMom3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not from Wal-Mart. They come in a set of 4. They are available individually from other retailers, but the price is relatively high.by Ammaq10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this chair comes in a set of four.by CommunityAnswer9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?