Flash Furniture Mid-Back Mesh Chair with Triple Paddle Control, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy more comfortable seating at work or in your home office with the Flash Furniture Mid-Back Mesh Chair. This sleek office chair provides comfort with the mesh material that is flexible and ventilated. The triple paddle mechanisms control the back angle adjustment, tilt control and pneumatic seat lift. The back adjusts to the perfect angle for lower lumbar support. The black mesh chair comes with triple paddle control that also locks into place. The chair features dual wheel casters and a durable swivel base that allows for freedom of motion, without compromising stability. The dense padded foam seat provides additional comfort. The arms are also adjustable for optimal positioning.
Flash Furniture Mid-Back Mesh Chair with Triple Paddle Control, Black:
- Mid-back swivel mesh office chair
- Flexible mesh material
- Dense padded foam mesh seat
- Triple paddle control mechanism
- Back angle adjustment
- Locking tilt control mechanism
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Height adjustable nylon arms
- Heavy-duty nylon base
- Dual wheel casters
- CA117 fire retardant foam
- Assembly required
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty on parts
- Overall dimensions: 25.75"W x 27.5"D x 38.25"-43"H
- Seat size: 19"W x 17"D x 18"-23"H
- Seat thickness: 2"
- Back size: 17.5"W x 21"H
- Arm height: 27"-31.75"H
- Model# HL0001
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||39.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.5 x 25.75 x 43.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, if you don't attach them, but you would be cheating yourself of the comfort of the chair.by mitsubi10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to assemble the arms, so you can always just leave them off.by CommunityAnswer10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the arm height measured from the top of the seat? my table is 29" tall. will the arm fit under the table nicely?
- The armrest itself adjusts 2" up and down. From the top of the seat to the bottom of the arm rest is 7" at the lowest arm setting to 9" at the highest.by Robt10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The arm height is adjustable and measures between 27"-31.75"H.by CommunityAnswer11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. We need a chair that will extend to 22-23" off ground as measured to the top of the cushion. will this chair or others do this?
- Yes this chair will extend that far. It's comfortable, it's cool and with several adjustments you can make it fit any body.by Louis7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?