Flash Furniture Mesh Computer Task Chair with Arms, Multiple Colors
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Work in comfort with the Flash Furniture Mesh Task Chair. It features superior lumbar support that is adjustable to meet your needs, as well as a supportive padded seat. Dual wheel casters allow this computer chair with arms, multiple colors, to glide wherever needed. The mesh fabric back allows optimum air flow to keep you cool and comfy. This office task chair has a metal base for superior durability and strength. You can even adjust the chair's height based on your desk or work space.
Flash Furniture Mid-Back Mesh Chair:
- Mid-back office chair
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Locking tilt control
- Tension control
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Fixed polyurethane arms with chrome accents
- Dual wheel casters
- Padded seat with mesh fabric accents
- Metal base
- Dimensions: 23.75"L x 24"W x 42.25"H
- Available in blue and burgundy
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.75 x 24.0 x 42.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it does not. i did not find any comfort and returned after 3/4 weeks.by MdKarim3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the chair does tilt back.by PoolChick4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the back support feels real filmsy. my wt 139lb feels like can't get support from back. uncomfortable chair for regular use.by MdKarim4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My father with a weight of 250 lbs can sit in this chair fine without problems, i wouldn't doubt that it could hold upto 300lbs without problems. but if you are a bigger person you will need to take the arms off and it will not be comfortable.by JakeW5064/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?