About this item
If your standard office chair requires more height, the Flash Furniture Drafting Stool can help make your job more comfortable. This chair features a double-paddle control mechanism so that you can sit at the exact height you need. This Flash Furniture stool has a thickly padded seat and accommodating lumbar support to provide you with the best seat in the office. It has a height-adjustable back and a locking back-angle setting for your convenience. This versatile black adjustable stool with back offers you the comfort that you need while at work and provides you with the ideal height support. Eliminate back and neck pain by adjusting the seat to a comfortable height. Glide easily from one place to the other without having to leave your seat thanks to the hard-wearing casters on this chair. The Flash Furniture Drafting Stool has a heavy-duty black nylon base and dual casters for easy portability.
Flash Furniture Drafting Stool in Black:
- Black fabric seat and back
- Flash Furniture Drafting Stool has a thickly padded seat
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Double-paddle control mechanism
- Height-adjustable back
- Locking back-angle adjustment
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment
- Height-adjustable foot ring
- Heavy-duty black nylon base
- Heavy-duty dual casters
- Seat size: 18.25" W x 17" D
- Seat height: 24" - 28" H
- Back size: 16" W x 20" H
- Shipping weight: 28 pounds
- Glides across the floor with ease using the hard-wearing dual casters
- Ease back and neck pain by adjusting the chair to a comfortable height
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 22.0 x 47.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.