Fix-A-Flat Ultimate 1-Step Flat Tire Repair Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Fix-A-Flat Tire Repair Kit brings new-car technology to every car on the road. No more waiting for a tow truck or bothering with a jack and spare. Simply connect the Fix-A-Flat Tire Repair Kit and in seven minutes you are back on the road. At the push of a button, environmentally friendly SafeSeal tire sealant and air are sent into the flat tire, repairing and re-inflating the tire in one simple step. The Fix-A-Flat Ultimate 1-Step Flat Tire Repair Kit is a robust solution designed to last up to 500 miles and provides 100 percent inflation to the manufacturer's recommended tire pressure using the built-in tire gauge. The powerful 12-volt tire inflator can also be used without the sealant to top off a low tire any time, or to air up an inflatable, sports ball, bicycle or anything that requires air. A sealant refill is available, which means the Fix-A-Flat Ultimate 1-Step is the last spare tire you will ever need.
Fix-A-Flat Ultimate 1-Step Flat Tire Repair Kit:
- Sealant and air at the push of a button
- This flat repair kit repairs and inflates a standard car tire in 7 minutes
- Powerful, reusable 12V inflator
- Sealant refill available
- Works on all vehicles
- Built-in tire gauge
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Ultimate 1-Step Repair Fix-A-Flat Kit Model# S50073
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.063 x 4.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sealants leave a messy residue inside the tire and wheel and tire shops charge extra to clean it out. These products can potentially gum up a tire pressure monitor sensor causing faulty readings. However, in tests conducted by Consumer Reports the sensor didn't become inoperable, but it usually needed to be cleaned.by minethatbird9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The TPMS should not change, as the product should bring your tire back to manufacturers standards.by CommunityAnswer3/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Consumer reports successfully tested this product on up to 16" tires with small nail holes. Tires maintained the pressure of 40 psi while the car was driven at least 100 miles over 6 days.by minethatbird9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?