Fitness Ultimatum 2010 - Jillian Michaels (Wii)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
What have you done today? Building on the success of her first videogame, star fitness trainer Jillian Michaels returns to Wii with a new and improved, fast-paced, high-intensity workout in Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010. Set on a rugged Pacific jungle island, players will enter a Hell Week-style boot camp filled with many new features and workout modes for 2010, including more accurate motion tracking and a calendar system enabling players to program routines for a period of up to 6 months. Finally, youll never train alone with direct feedback and motivation from Jillian for greater results!
- Game design by health and wellness expert Jillian Michaels:
- Features Jillians motion-captured movements.
- Fitness routines created by Jillian.
- All-new audio from Jillian.
- New! One-on-one training with Jillian means youll always train alongside Jillian Michaels! Jillians 3D avatar will be there through practice sessions, the Island Tour, pre-made and custom routines and more!
- New! Resolutions Mode features a customizable training calendar that allows users to plan their routines for up to six months as Jillian coaches you every step of the way!
- New! High-intensity workouts for maximum results featuring superset routines!
- 16 Core Exercises including Cardio and Strength Building Exercises.
- Cardio Training: , Swing Kicks, Obliques, Jumping Jacks, Hip Twists, Water Pump, Running, Bicycle.
- Strength Training: Push-Ups, Crunches, Pelvic Thrust, Side Planks, Side Lunges, Sledge Swing, Back Kick w/ Shoulder Press, Boat Pose, Lunge Kick.
- Warm up and cool down exercises.
- Most exercises enhanced for compatibility with the Wii Balance Board.
- New! Work out in exotic locations: from rugged beaches to deep jungle to tropical vistas.
- More accurate motion tracking for more precise exercise movements.
- Multiple difficulty levels always maintain the challenge!
- Video and audio from Jillian Michaels, including training and diet tips.
- Spanish language support.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Alcohol Reference
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the Jillian Michaels Ultimatum 2010 for Wii require the wii fit balance board or can workouts be done without it?
- I don't have a balance board and I still use it. It gives you the option of using it with or without a board.by TeeTee0214824/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes u can play the game without itby Kb863/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need the balance board. At the beginning of the game, it asks you if you have a balance board or not because there are moves that you can do with it. I happen to have a balance board but I actually prefer to do the moves that only require a remote. The remote is more accurate. I've found that it is difficult to get accurate results with the balance board. NOTE: You can do crunches with the remote or the balance board.by NHSAHM2/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does not you can do it without itby CouponclearanceQueen2/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it requires the board for half of the activities. It uses the board as a sensor for monitoring your progress on the exercises.by Adunn011/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do the workout without the Wii board. In fact I have the Wii board but tell it that I do not have it as I do not like the way it registers your workout with the Wii board on some of the exercises.by Bead11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can opt to use with or without.by JsoXclusive8/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No wii fit board needed to do this. It's optional.by mksbwsjws7/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can do the workout without the wii board because it ask if you have a wii board. As you go on there is an place to select remote exercises and wii board exercises... i just love to use my wii fit board it really changes up the different exercises.by 1HealthNut7/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- regular controlersby tonecold3/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a lot better than 2009, but if you stop then the circle will flash red and whatever rep you're on will not count/read, she will keep going. Also in this one it does not show you how to do the work outs, you have to read on how to do it.by JsoXclusive8/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?