Customers also considered
- from $5.59
- $11.93 Was $14.19Save $2.26
- $15.16 Was $18.38Save $3.22
- $59.00 List price $99.99Save $40.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take your projects to the next level with the Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress Cutter. Your imagination can run wild while offering professional results to both seasoned crafters and beginners alike. The comfort of use and effortless precision cutting make this Fiskars cutter a sought-after crafting tool. This product will fit well in your hand so you are sure to be in full control. The ease of switching from template to free hand is an additional bonus. It can cut evenly through multiple layers or thicker types of paper. This precision paper cutter is a good choice for crafters of all levels due to its versatility and capability to produce quality results.
Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress Cutter:
- Interior swivel blades make precise cuts effortless
- Glides in every direction
- Ergonomic shape and SoftGrip technology
- Comfortable to hold and easy to maneuver
- Freehand spacer on the bottom
- Easy switching from template to freehand cutting
- Features fine-tuning dial to adjust blade depth for different paper thickness and personal preference
- Simple drop-in blade replacement with arm lock allows blade changes without affecting depth setting
- Shape templates and replacement blades are available for this cutter (sold separately)
- Imported Fiskars cutter
|Fabric Content:||100% See Description|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||239003|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.91 x 3.20 x 7.12 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No certain size. I have the circle templates, oval, square, rectangle and a few other ones. Each template cuts about 5 or so different shapes or sizes.by cbakerazle6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From what I read on the internet, I will need a template as a guide to cut shapes. I think I thought I could cut all sizes of circles, but I think the more expensive ones would do that. This doesn't appear to be versatile.by An anonymous customer3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can cut any size and any shape, if you have templates. Basically, it is a gliding and swiveling knife that cuts shapes smoothly. If you don't have templates, you can cut freestyle shapes, but I would recommend using templates. I bought 2 templates that have heart shapes, star shapes, oval, circle (3 inch), rectangle, and brackets. If you google Fiskars UltraShapeXpress, you will find lots videos that will show how it works. I hope this was helpful.by anonymous1235675/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?