Fiskars StaySharp Max 18" Reel Mower
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Fiskars StaySharp Max 18" Reel Mower features an 18" cut width and allows you to cut grass without the steel-on-steel contact that dulls standard reel mowers. This mower delivers long lasting performance without the cost and inconvenience of annual blade sharpening. The advanced technologies of the Fiskars Momentum mower combine to reduce push force by 40 percent compared to traditional reel mowers. The Fiskars StaySharp Max 18" Reel Mower edges three times closer than other reel mowers and never leaves uncut strips under the wheels. The advanced technologies of the Fiskars Momentum combine to cut all common residential grasses, including tough southern varieties.
Fiskars StaySharp Max 18" Reel Mower:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||70.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.75 x 21.25 x 36.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not bad, my son who is 12 and 80# handles it really easy. It has a grab handle to lift it if needed. He manages it pretty good. If the grass is tall you can adjust to make it easier to cut. The trick is to get it rolling. The faster the easier.by oldredeye10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, This mower isn't hard to push on a flat surface. However, if you have a hill in your yard you might as well forget about it. However, please read my incredibly long review and DON'T PURCHASE THIS MOWER!!by SirBeef4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It tends to be difficult o the lowest two settings. I like to leave a little more length on the grass than that anyway, though, so it has more resistance against high heat.by lolfish7/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- handle adjustment may be necessary for your individual height to insure ease of use. we find this mower far easier to push and manuver than any power mower we've had. just don't let your lawn get too tall. we have been using the mower every couple days so the mowing is easy. this mower is light years ahead of any other push mower and power mower out there.by 2011newenglandgardener7/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is only hard to push through very thick grass. My lawn has two varieties of grass on it, thicker grass close to the house getting steady sun, finer grass close to the curb in the shade. Cutting the thicker grass is definitely work whereas cutting the finer grass is no harder than pushing a baby stroller.by keifer13016/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a small frame woman also. You will LOVE this mower!! It is EASY to push..the thing is, it cuts better when you walk right along...no lallygagging! I bought it because I'm going greener. The second reason was the name FISKARS. Their products are always quality items you can count on. I put my mower together in my living room!by gilfordnh3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the manual, the blades never have to be sharpened in normal usage.by keifer13018/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I've had mine a couple months now and as long as you adjust the blades like the instructions tell you, so that the spinning blades aren't hitting the bottom blade; the blades shouldn't dull. However, please read my incredibly long review and DON'T PURCHASE THIS MOWER!!by SirBeef2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The blades never need sharpeningby KRAZYTRUCKER7/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not. Because the mower discharges the clippings in front, it re-cuts them, making mulch. On the down side, that makes the mower harder to push if the grass is high, and the mower can leave patches uncut.by keifer130110/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, This mulches.by oldredeye10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, The mower doesn't come with a bag, nor is it designed to use a bag. This mower has a plastic guard (the orange part you see in the picture) that shoots the clippings forward, allowing you to mulch as you cut. This also prevents you from getting covered in grass clippings. However, please read my incredibly long review and DON'T PURCHASE THIS MOWER!!by SirBeef11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $314.10 Was $349.00Save $34.90
- $82.31 Was $93.99Save $11.68