About this item
Get a craft supply that's gentle on your hands with the Fiskars Softouch Spring Action Scissors. These 10-inch stainless steel scissors are built for performance and comfort. Sharp stainless-steel, spring-action blades deliver precision cuts while the Fiskars scissors' oversized cushion-grip handles reduce the fatigue in your hands for when crafting long projects or coping with mobility issues. A built-in slide-lock keeps the blades closed, so they are safe to store in a drawer or craft bin. These scissors are ambidextrous and suitable for left- and right-handed users. If you're artsy or experience discomfort in your hands, these Fiskars Softouch Spring Action Scissors are ideal.
Fiskars Softouch Spring Action Scissors:
- 10" blades
- Spring-action, adjustable pivot screw
- Oversized cushion grip handles
- Handles are specially designed to reduce discomfort in the thumb and fingers by absorbing pressure caused by squeezing
- A spring gently opens the scissor after each cut
- Scissors are ideal for heavy users
- Also good for people experiencing weakness in their hands
- Slide-lock keeps the blade closed for safe storage
- Stainless steel blades
- Color: black and gray handles
- NOTE: thescissors arrive in the wrong packaging (outside says "8 inch bent scissors" but will be the correct item)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.42|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.6 x 0.96 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you are better off looking for a better pair. These ones are weak.by powder2115/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These will work great for your rag quilt and has been highly reviewed as great for sewing projects of all kinds.by CommunityAnswer2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they will do. great scissorsby jacknaz10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for contacting Fiskars. For rag quilts, we recommend this scissors: http://www2.fiskars.com/Sewing-Quilting/Products/Scissors-and-Sharpeners/Easy-Action-Rag-Quilt-Snip-Scissors-No.-8#.U6Hgjk0U-Uk Thank you!by FiskarsProductExpert4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?